ALPHA 70K TMA® TRUCK MOUNTED ATTENUATOR
The Alpha 70K Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) meets NCHRP 350, Test
Level 2 criteria and offers a wide range of protection for workers,
motorists and equipment:
- Provides 70 km/h (45 mph) impact protection.
- Absorbs collision energy during rear-end impacts.
- Prevents impacting vehicles from underriding the truck.
- Reduces expensive equipment damage.
Meets NCHRP 350 TL-2 criteria for 70 km/h (43 mph) TMA when impacted
by 820 to 2000 kg (1810 lb to 4410 lb) vehicles.
Unique design of crushable aluminum absorbs rear-end impacts at
speeds up to 70 km/h (43 mph) and prevents impacting vehicles from
Durashell Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance
hits. The tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines
- Hydraulic system tilts a full 90° for storage
- Jack package facilitates simple removal
- Salt spreader allows use in winter salt spreading and plowing
- Sweeper hardware allows use in sweeping operations
- Optional tailgate hitch hardware allows use with tailgate hitch
attachment and optional arrowboards or variable message
- Optional receiver hitch makes installation simple
- Automatic Impact Brake (AIB) System
Energy Absorption Systems, Inc.