Portable Non-Gating Redirective Performance For Workzones
The innovative QuadGuard CZ System has been improved with
the addition of modular plate bases to reduce anchorage and speed
installation. The QuadGuard CZ System provides the same lifesaving
efficiency and features of the permanent QuadGuard System, in a
compact, portable system that is easier than ever to install.
NCHRP 350 TL-3 Accepted
- Non-gating, redirective TL-3 crash cushion system for workzones
- Performs effectively with both light cars and high center of gravity
- Speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Angles up to 20°
When impacted from the side, the QuadGuard CZ System is designed
to redirect the errant vehicle away from work crews without allowing
Compact, modular design accommodates speeds from 40 to 100 km/h
(25 to 62 mph).
Telescoping Quad-Beam panels provide 30% higher beam strength than
& Easy On-Site Installation and Removal
• Only 30 anchor bolts needed for TL-3 six bay unit.
• Easy access to anchor holes.
• Entire system can be moved as a single unit using lifting
Quick and easy refurbishment keeps repair costs low (65-70% reusable).